ESSE FOR SKINCARE PROFESSIONALS
Each one of us is a complex ecosystem of human cells and microbial cells and the total of all the microbes in and on your body is called your microbiome. Your microbes are essential for your health and wellbeing, but not just in your gut – they are equally necessary all over your body and very importantly, in and on your skin. This fundamentally changes the way our skin is understood and how it should be cared for.
Esse (pronounced the same as the letter ‘S’) produces some of the most advanced organic skincare products in the world by applying a deep understanding of the human microbiome to the effective treatment of skin, naturally.
There is a massive consumer-driven movement worldwide toward products that are free of synthetic chemicals, while remaining highly effective. Natural and organic skincare is one of the fastest growing segments in skincare, with consumers being increasingly aware of harmful chemicals and actively avoiding them.
Esse recognises that simply avoiding synthetic chemicals is no longer sufficient. Consumers also require cutting-edge skincare products which address their varied concerns and deliver results for all skin types. They are also increasingly tired of false promises and empty claims !
Esse products have shown their efficacy in numerous independent tests in Europe (human-only testing, of course!) and are enjoying international success, with availability now in over 40 countries around the world.
Esse does not believe in risking damage to the skin in pursuit of unsustainable short-term results, but rather works to help optimise skin health, improving skin condition and slowing ageing, both now and into the future.
We use prebiotics to selectively feed good microbes and include proven probiotic ingredients (including live probiotics microbes in two of the serums) to make functional changes to the skin’s microbiome. This promotes rewilding of the skin – returning the skin back to it naturally preferred and balanced wild state. Balanced, healthy skin looks better and ages slower.
Esse is fully committed to providing skincare that is ethical and sustainable. Since its inception in 2002, it has remained true to some core principles : certified organic, vegan and cruelty free. Esse also support fair trade and is a carbon neutral and plastic-neutral company.
ESSE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- The new microbiome skincare sector is expected to continue to show double-digit growth for the foreseeable future. This is a space where Esse is increasingly recognised as a global leader with smart innovation.
- Natural, biotechnology-based professional treatment and retail product ranges backed by scientific research and proven to deliver results
- For all skin types and challenges, including highly sensitive skins
- Products built around effective actives, not fillers. A little goes a long way.
- Certified ethical standards (organic, vegan, cruelty-free, carbon and plastic neutral, fair trade)
- Differentiate your business from local competitors in a meaningful way
- Regular product innovation and new skincare solutions based on ongoing skin microbiome research
- A range of convenient and highly flexible training resources – including a suite of online resources to help you work training and education around your schedule.
- Marketing support tailored to your needs to help you grow your business
- Great service, with stock held in Australia (Melbourne)
To find out more about the Esse product ranges, including our professional-exclusive treatment products, receive our full range summary brochure by filling out the inquiry form below